SOLIDWORKS Inspection Professional with One Year Subscription Service
|Vendor Part #||CATI-82718277|
SolidWorks Inspection Professional
SolidWorks Inspection is a First Article Inspection (FAI) and in-process inspection software that greatly simplifies and automates the creation process of ballooned inspection drawings and inspection reports (AS9102, PPAP, etc…). SolidWorks Inspection consists of a stand-alone application and a SolidWorks add-in that enables users to leverage their legacy data regardless of whether they are SolidWorks files, PDFs or TIFFs.
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Professional extends capabilities by giving users multiple ways to enter measured values directly into the project to help simplify part inspection. Each characteristic value can be entered manually, by using a digital caliper, or by importing coordinate measuring machine (CMM) results.
Subscription Service: 1 year
Support your design team with tools and resources to help them work faster and smarter. As a SolidWorks® Subscription Service Program member, you receive automatic upgrades to the latest versions of your licensed SolidWorks software for design, simulation, technical communication, or data management; live technical support from Computer Aided Technology, your local authorized Value-Added Reseller (VAR); and software enhancements designed for Subscription Service members. You also gain access to the SolidWorks Customer Portal—a web-based hub for all of your SolidWorks software products and resources. The SolidWorks Subscription Service Program automatically gives you the support you need so you can focus on what matters most—transforming your product development into business success.
Subscription Service includes:
-The next annual release of SolidWorks
-Local technical support
-SolidWorks Customer Portal
-Service Requests (SRs)
-SolidWorks Service Packs
-Software Performance Reports (SPRs)
- Windows 10, 64-Bit
- Windows 8.1, 64-Bit
- Windows 8.0, 64-Bit
- Windows 7 SP1, 64-Bit
- Windows 7 SP1, 32-Bit
Not Supported Systems:
- Vista Business x64 SP2
- XP x64
- 32 bit Windows
64 bit: 8 GB, or more – recommended for large assembly work and Simulation.
• A SolidWorks certified OpenGL workstation card with 2GB of RAM – recommended.
• A SolidWorks certified OpenGL workstation card with 1GB of RAM – minimum requirement.
• Visit www.solidworks.com/sw/videocardtesting.html for a list of certified cards and drivers.
• Nvidia Quadro or AMD FirePro.
• Intel integrated graphics and gaming cards (Nvidia GeForce and AMD Radeon) are not certified and not recommended.
• Quadro NVS are not recommended; they are 2D only cards.
• While a certified video card is important SolidWorks is a CPU bound application, you’ll see more performance gains from a faster CPU.
• Current generation Intel or AMD with SSE2 support processor – as fast as you can afford.
• The Intel i7 Sandy Bridge series are the fastest CPU’s today.
• SolidWorks will take advantage of multi core and multi CPU architectures. Typically these processors give about a 10-15% increase in performance.
• All SolidWorks Simulation products take advantage multi core and multi CPU architectures.
• 7200 RPM SATA minimum.
• RAID 0 configuration if drive speed is critical.
• SSD (solid state drive) if speed is critical.
Very few laptops that have the certified graphics cards for SolidWorks:
• Dell Precision mobile workstations.
• HP EliteBook mobile workstations.
• Lenovo Thinkpad W series.
Internet Explorer: IE 9, 10, 11
Excel and Word: 2010, 2013, 2015
SolidWorks has created a benchmark to gauge system performance.
See what other SolidWorks users have for hardware and their performance to make a better informed decision.
1. Though these recommendations are a good starting point for specing out a SolidWorks machine, it is always a good idea to conduct your own hardware/software tests before purchasing any workstation, computer hardware, or video card for SolidWorks.
2. End Of Life corresponds to the last SOLIDWORKS release where a Microsoft Product is supported. SOLIDWORKS releases after this are not supported and for operating systems, SOLIDWORKS installation is blocked
4. Windows Home Editions and Windows To Go are not supported
5. Microsoft Office ‘Click-To-Run’ feature is not supported
6. We recommend using the latest Microsoft SP of Windows, Office and Internet Explorer
7. Apple Macintosh® based machines running Windows using Boot Camp are not supported